About the Department: The department of Mathematics was established in the year 2021. At present B A/ B Sc courses are being run by the department. Seminar and interactive session for the students are continuous feature of the department to enhance their learning capabilities. The research activities are mainly focused on applied differential geometry and number theory.
Imparting of quality mathematics education and the inculcating of the spirit of research through innovative teaching and research methodologies. To upgrade the department to an Advanced Study Centre. To provide an environment where students can learn, become competent users of mathematics, and understand the use of mathematics in other disciplines.
- To prepare and motivate students for research studies in mathematics and related fields.
- To apply critical thinking skills for the sustainable development in pure and applied Mathematics.
- To develop and apply new theories of Mathematics to solve a broad variety of problems involving Mathematics.
- To emerge as a global center of learning, academic excellence, and innovative research.
- To encourage the students for MATLAB/MATHEMATICA.
- Maintaining Departmental Academic Calendar
- Conducting internal assessment test for every unit.
- Particular attention to the academically weaker students
- Conducting seminars on the topics covered at the end of every unit.
- Group discussion on the syllabus topics.